Welcome to Have You Seen it?

We encourage you to post your thoughts about the movie below. If you loved it or hated it we would love to know!


The Invasion


Sometimes when the planet is threatened by global takeover and the loss of humanity, it’s may not be by big green, take me to your leader aliens. Yes, this is a remake of the classic Invasion of the Body Snatchers.
Its biggest flaw was that its deviation from the original made the story line hurried, leaving the loss of storyline, and classic story detail that made the first so original.
Overall this take of the bio-organisms that crash land to earth, with the intention to use human bodies as hosts, was up-dated to the current Hollywood special effects and scientific standings. With pod people being replaced with organism infection, at least they kept the “Your conscious is stolen while you sleep!”

Maybe if I run into the director or screenplay writer, I’ll point and scream at them. Maybe they will realize that doing it once in the movie was pointless and completely stupid.
I’ll try and keep my emotions in check, I don’t want to be taken away!
Rating 2.5 Kernels out of 5 (maybe it just didn't live up to the first one for me)

No comments: