Welcome to Have You Seen it?

We encourage you to post your thoughts about the movie below. If you loved it or hated it we would love to know!


Deck The Halls


Very Cute, kinda stupid, tipical plot line, great family movie.
I'd have to say that my feelings after watching Deck The Halls couldn't be seen from outer space, ha ha! The plot of the movie is that Danny DeVito moves across the street from Matthew Broderick and after seeing a satelitte image of the neighborhood, realizes that his house can't be seen and goes on a quest to light it up.
Well it's kinda of the War of the "roses" meet the burbs.
It's still a fun movie that the whole family can enjoy because it basically doesn't break any PG-13 rules.
Rating: 2.5 Kernels out of 5
Buy or Rent: Rent before x-mas

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love Danny Devito and Matthew Broderick - I've met them both but that was before they made this god-awful film. I'm sure they thought they'd make it funny and get a nice paycheck out of it...

Hi, I found your blog through my BlogRush widget!

I blog for money! Plus I like the "funny"

Earning Adsense

My other BlogRush Blogs are:
My LOST Page
FlixyaVideos
Black20
Waiter's Revenge
Tivo Time
Movie Trailers
Nyactor's Videos
Rabbit Hole Intro=Internet Marketing Blog
Myspace Videos

I also use these sites to make money:

New Social Network = Yuwie


Flixya
Dada
StumbleUpon
MediaFlix