Welcome to Have You Seen it?

We encourage you to post your thoughts about the movie below. If you loved it or hated it we would love to know!


I know who killed me!

I'm usually not "super critical" about a movie, but this wasn't a very great movie, It was however ok. If you're a Lohan fan, well I guess it's you're new fix. I do have to say that the stripping scene was what I remember most from the entire movie.

I don't find Lohan that attractive and she should probably think again, when someone asks her to do anything that entails her showing off her boney body, that is if Lohan doesn't destroy her place in Hollywood first with another DUI. Accept for that slowly growing mid-driff, which is probably a result of too many nights drinking and partying she pulled off a bit of sex appeal.

This movie is not "film noir" nor a psychological thriller or gross-out flick that it tries hard to be. However it wasn't a total loss and actually had some entertaining moments.

Rating 2 kernels out of 5
Buy or Rent: It's a rental



No comments: