Welcome to Have You Seen it?

We encourage you to post your thoughts about the movie below. If you loved it or hated it we would love to know!


The Nanny Diaries

I kind of expected this to be a comedy, I guess I missed the trailers on this one. It missed being cute, It felt like a long drawn out trip to nowhere!

Scarlett Johansson was flat in my opion!

If you're looking to waste a few hours! Watching this film will do it! What a waste of time.

It's about a graduate that decides to escape her life to watch other live their own! So she decides to become a nanny by chance. I guess if it actually had a few laughs this film might of been ok.

I think I actually only laughed once! If I told you where, then well! You would miss-out! That's if you are really going to watch this.

Rating: 1 Kernel out of 5
Rent or Buy: Don't bother!

No comments: