Welcome to Have You Seen it?

We encourage you to post your thoughts about the movie below. If you loved it or hated it we would love to know!


Transfomers

The big blockbuster of the year, and in my opinion it was very well done. I remember watching and growing up with Optimus Prime on television.

I collected every transformer my parents would buy, I even snuck down one x-mas morning and switched out my brothers transformer with a toy I had no interest in.

Well the childhood memories of the cartoon probably made watching this movie even more of a treat for me.

Directed by Micheal Bay, (aslo directed the Island) this movie delivered the drama and action you'd expect from a pre-summer blockbuster.

Its plot was simple. A war was raging between the Autobots and the Decepticons. The power source and the tool of their creation was hidden on earth.

Sam the son of an Explorer who found the artifact has the key to its discovery. Watching the movie. I chuckled to myself think about how much Ebay must of paid for it's inclusion in the plot line. Well because this key is placed on Ebay by same to be sold so he can make money to buy his first car! This in turn is the reason why the transformers find him. Good and Bad.

It's well worth the time to enjoy! Just sit back, grab a big bag of popcorn!

Rating: 5 kernels out of 5
Rent or Buy: Just buy it.. it's a movie that can be watched over and over!

Star: Shia LaBeouf - Sam
Megan Fox - Mikaela
Josh Duhamel - Captain Lennox


No comments: