Welcome to Have You Seen it?

We encourage you to post your thoughts about the movie below. If you loved it or hated it we would love to know!


Pirates of the Caribbean 3 - At worlds end!


I actually thought Pirates 1 and 2 where very well done, had a great story line and captured the imagination and fantasy that pulled me the the edge of my seat.

Pirates of the Caribbean 3 took me a little longer to get into.

Getting Jack back from Davy Jone's locker actually sorta lost my interest and I didn't find the humor of the multiple sparrows, jacks personal hell.

As I sat watching the movie the thought of watch the second movie crossed my mind. I was thinking that if I re-watched the second movie I might of got into the third movie and followed along a little better.

However, half way through the movie, the action picks up. The story line stream lines and everything seems to get crazy. I started to really get into it. I remembered why I loved the first two and start to hope for a fourth!

Rating: 3 kernels out of 5
Rent or Buy Rating: Rent first if you love it! pick up all 3.

No comments: